We believe in the power of data and offer maximum visibility of data to our stakeholders in our work. The scope of each humanitarian project and its information needs vary. It is of great importance to NGOs that all the information that is recorded can be accurately and efficiently reported. As RedRose, we can present the information needed by our stakeholders both with the reports we prepare in ready-made formats or custom-made reports. Program data can be available in real-time or near-real time!
Here are some of the many types of reports RedRose can produce:
Ready-to-use Template Reports: Our template reports have been developed through our experience with myriad humanitarian projects and are ready for use in our system.
- Excel Exports: Any data raw/structured or compiled can be exported to Excel.
- Merchant Accounting Reports: Reconciliation, Payment Orders, Daily Transaction Summaries, Detailed Transaction Lists, Account Status/Balance, survey exports.
- Participant Reports: Distribution lists, identity cards, balance reports, transaction reports, surveys exports (PDM, Feedback, Registration etc.)
- Market Overview Reports: Our built-in statistical market model enables calculation of real time data for continuous M∓E embedded within our platform. If, for example, e-Vouchers with full transaction line-item details are utilized, our report provides many important indicators on market activity such as baseline prices per commodity units, market distortion/abuse warnings.
- Customized Reports and Data Integration: Specific reports containing the information needed for a project can be prepared by our support team. In addition, we provide access to data via data integration endpoints. With these endpoints you can easily access the data from popular data analytics tools like Microsoft Power-BI, Tableau etc.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com